Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a bits and bobs post*




I am sitting at work, keeping the office open as my boss has some sort of pneumonia, and I am filling in all day today. So between answering the phones and licking envelopes I thought I would fling out a few odds and ends on ye olde blogge.



1. Urban Weeds is the blog find of the month (I know, it's old news, but new news for me) a Sartorialist-esque Portland-based style blog that I love love love. Yes, there are a few more hipsters on there than I am personally fond of, but the style inspiration is from thrifters, penny-savers, mix and matchers of every shape and size. Plus I love that beneath each post is a list of what the photograph-ee is wearing and where from. (Photos above borrowed from Urban Weeds - not my own)



2. It is pouring, pouring rain, and has been on and off since last night.

3. I MUST REMEMBER TO STUDY FOR MY FRENCH TEST TOMORROW. (This is more a reminder for me than anything of interest from you, since I am so narcissistic and therefore am more likely to see this reminder when I stalk my own blog than on a post-it in my planner.)



4. "I've never been a millionaire, but I just know I'd be darling at it." Dorothy Parker



5. My current interior design interest: bathrooms. I think it is because I don't have a bathtub here, and the shower curtains are SO ugly.



*ps. I don't think bits and bobs is a real thing. In fact I am pretty sure it isn't. But you get what I mean, right? Odds and Ends is overused.

No comments:

Post a Comment