Monday, July 19, 2010

Half Way Gone


It's speeding by! I am on my way into my fourth week here (seems hard to believe) and am having fun with Naomi, because Titus is at soccer camp at Steven's college all week, which he LOVES and troops off happily to. Today we went to IKEA to get a new glide for their dresser drawer, and Naomi played in the ball room play area while Mindy, Asher and I shopped around. I love IKEA. I am missing my friends and family though, and ready to have some fun when I get home.

I found out my dorm at Wheaton, and am a bit worried (as is my roomate) that we are in the, well . . . the loser dorm. Which has put a damper on my spirits. However, my roomate seems like she will be really fun, and is super nice and it sounds like we will get along well, and we have decided to make our dorm much more exciting with our presence. Jacob, that means you have to help me buy good speakers as cheaply as possible for my computer. Which is working out so well for me! I love being able to blog, go on my email, facebook, whatever, and be in my room apart from the kids sometimes! And the 15 inch screen is definitely working great for me, as are all the tools and document thingies, etc etc. I love it. I do need to get more music from home onto it before I leave for school though . . . Kristin . . .

Baby Asher just gets cuter by the day, and I love holding him and having him sleep on my stomach or chest, where he fits so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment