Tuesday, September 10, 2013

some funny things, and recommendations


Since my life is a little scattered at the moment, here are a few scattered things from my scatter-brain to yours. I would like to note that it is extremely hot and humid, here, and my open basement window has let in creatures that have proved the necessity of my giant IKEA mosquito net around my bed. I just captured a 2-inch Katydid off of my mosquito net, and there are moths flying around the room. It is sort of like camping, but indoors.

Movie recommendation: Castaway on the Moon. My boyfriend told me I would love it, I resisted watching it until last night, and I loved it. It is also on Netflix, which is a real bonus, as you can watch it and feel as positive as I do about the film.

Song recommendation: "Peach Plum Pear" by Joanna Newsom. It is my absolute favorite right now.

Book recommendation: Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver. I am only thirty pages in, so this is only a 1/8th recommendation, but extremely lovely thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment