Thursday, September 29, 2011

rainy working day


Got off work in the Tickets & Information office a bit ago, which is a little bit crazy right now because tomorrow night is the first Artist Series concert and I am still learning to sell tickets, print tickets, refund tickets, accept ticket donations, manage the entire system, proof read my boss's emails, answer two different phone systems and answer all questions about the entire Wheaton campus.

And the headlines from Wheaton are:
  • The Leaves Are Turning Colors
  • Shocking Observation: Illinois Still Flat
  • Weather Report: Rain and Warmish Winds
  • Student (me) Receives A on 3 Quizzes and a Test in French
  • Summer Clothing Is Being Put Into Storage
In other news, I have just run across in the rain from Saga clutching a grilled cheese (jack cheese on wheat bread double-toasted in the toaster so the bread is blackish is my new style) and am now typing this quickly before class whilst sipping Ale 8 and munching my grille-pain. If I look to my right, at the wall corner next to the window, there is now (!!!) a sewing corner for me! I used my second bookshelf (books are now stacked crazily in towers above the first) as a desk against the wall, with a corkboard for pinning patterns, sketches, pins etc above it. Now just waiting for the little Singer to get here in the mail . . .

J'ai besoin d'aller au classe! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment