Monday, June 13, 2011

day camp

I'm sorry it has been a few days since my last post, the summer has taken some unexpected turns! I am typing this up sitting on the rather worn down back steps of the 2nd story porch at the end of my dorm hall (the only place we get internet). After many job applications and interviews, suddenly last Thursday afternoon the opportunity came up to work at Day Camp at Mount Hermon conference center! In a whirlwind few days I took it, moved into the dorms, and have been working like crazy because TODAY we had the kids come and camp started! Camp name: Toaster, Slept last night: 9 hours (record for the week) Slip n' slide today: yes.

I am excited for the summer, but between camp, camp, and more camp, my posts may be a bit irregular. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment