Monday, January 17, 2011

again?

I cannot seem to stop posting today. Please ignore it, it must be a nervous twitch. It has stopped raining and is now snowing absolute buckets outside of the dorm kitchen, which is on the first floor. I am sitting on a stool with my laptop on the kitchen counter next to the giant full-wall floor-to-ceiling window so I can look outside and think of how warm I am. I have to get up at 6:25 tomorrow morning for practice so I did try to climb in bed, but I climbed right back out after five minutes and came down here. It is very quiet in the kitchen at night, and for a while I can pretend that there are not hundreds of people in dozens of rooms all around me.

I stole a coconut popsicle out of the freezer. It wasn't delicious like the Mexican kind you can get, but I still enjoyed it while I tried to skype my friend Kristin (a miserably failed attempt on both our parts). I have skyping difficulties. There is palmolive orange citrus antibacterial soap on the counter. Usually the kitchen is out of soap. The refrigerator is quite loud in here. The sink is dripping one drop at a time every three seconds. Alright, i'll stop, i''ve really nothing to say I just don't want to go up to bed.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment