Monday, October 14, 2013

little good bye post.

I am finally taking the initiative and narrowing down the pages that I have online. Since my favorite posts to do (and I think the most successfully creative) were the sketch-of-the-week, even though I NEVER got around to doing one every week, I have started a new blog that will just be sketches - the goal is (drumroll)
daily. Five per week. Whichever comes first.

This has been a good exercise in writing, and thinking, and experimenting with graphic design, and I am happy that a few people have also really enjoyed reading it along the way.

If you miss me, come see my drawings at http://tsweers.tumblr.com/

I, personally, think that they are quite fun.

Bon nuit, petite bloggy.

Torunn
Me, in 2010, back when the blog was new.
Sad note: like this blog, Chicago's Fox & Obel grocery, deli and
restaurant are going out of business! Travesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment