Wednesday, September 25, 2013

september garden (photography)

 Right now I am working on a short nonfiction essay. I have just finished reading Animal Dreams and it was so, so excellent. There is homemade rosemary pizza dough rising in the kitchen and tomato sauce made from our own tomatoes cooling on the stove. I have an interview for another barista job on Friday. I go home for a whole, glorious month just one week from today.

“I've about decided that's the main thing that separates happy people from the other people: the feeling that you're a practical item, with a use, like a sweater or a socket wrench.” Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams







My beautiful bicycle!

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful photographs , nice garden . I like it .


    Stock photography

    ReplyDelete