Friday, October 5, 2012

recipe update

This is not a specific recipe, but I am co-hosting an Autumnal Celebration tomorrow afternoon and thought I would give a little outline in case anyone else wants to! My friend Kristine and I invited about fifteen people, and are doing:

bobbing for apples
an Autumnul craft (I am collecting acorns and leaves and buttons and twine and feathers)

swedish apple pie
pumpkin bread or pumpkin pie
a spice cake
toasted pumpkin seeds
carrot and beet salad with pecans

But this week has been crazy and phewf! I still need to go to the grocery store, start baking, collect colorful leaves (and dry them - it is raining) make a garland decoration and find a vacuum.

1 comment:

  1. so very excited for today! let me know if you & k need any pre-party helping hands.

    ReplyDelete