Friday, July 6, 2012

a few of my favorite things

So, okay, I know that I have posted a million posts today, but that is because I was away trekking through the blustery muddy world of youth hostels along the Southern coast of Britain and didn't blog at all for days. And today is full of material, et puis voila! more posts.

I went out in the downpour to scamper around Oxford today with Caroline, going into an Oxfam thrift store (treasures) and Oxfam book store (more treasures) and an actual TOAST clothing store (I have pinned all of their clothing onto my pinterest boards, and oggled them online) from which I could have bought everything.

So here are a few of my favorite things*, British Edition:

Rainy day mac from TOAST 
Dot weekender tote from Cath Kidston
Robert Louis Stevenson's 1924 edition of poetry


*This is going to be a new series on my blog, like little philosophies, of things I love from here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment