Wednesday, December 21, 2011

little philosophies: from home



Sorry it's been a little while, but for a few days there I was running around enjoying being home and Christmas Shopping. Then I accidentally had to go get stitches in my eyebrow because I ran into someone while wearing glasses, so I was at home with a heinous black eye. Then I walked with my friends Kristin and Caitlin over to our neighbors to say hi on our way to the tree-climbing-tree, and I stepped in a hole on the trail and fell, viciously twisting my ankle.

So now I am on the couch for a few days, bruised and swollen foot icing on a chair, with plenty of time to blog!

It's been beautiful and sunny here this week, and the other day I took a walk with Kristin on West Cliff and we just lay out on the rocks in the sun for a while, chatting whilst accruing as much vitamin D as possible. And I've finished knitting a great new headband pattern, which I will post as soon as I can walk into the other room to get my camera (may be a while).

Happy Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment