Thursday, December 22, 2011

fashion post no. 7


Erdem Pre-Fall 2012 (I know, it seems as though Fall 2011 was just here)is a completely fantastic line. I want to wear it all, every piece. That NEVER happens with me and a fashion line (Ok, except for a few Carolina Herrera collections. And that one Valentino collection in 2010). Even the shoes are great - a pop of neon yellow with rusty and navy vintage prints. Feminine and fun and all of the cuts are so classic and so nice. A+ from me.

If I put all the photos from vogue.com up, the format of my blog would probably flip, but really you should look at everything. There is a beautiful navy trench I could wear every day this winter, and the prints! the prints!

See the whole line here.
Photo courtesy of vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment