Monday, November 28, 2011

plaid-coat monday


Wore the giant creamy-colored knit scarf my grandmother made for me a few Christmases ago with the great men's XS French yellow and red plaid canvas coat I thrifted a little while ago. It isn't terribly cold here, in the forties, which is nice but strange. I expected to come back to Wheaton and find frigid frosts and falling ice impending. Nope!

Still, I am egging myself on into holiday spirit listening to the soundtrack from Meet Me in St. Louis (Judy Garland's "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - need I say more?). Really, between Judy, Ella, Frank and Bing who needs modern revamps of old carols?

I am going to lay on my rug and work on my collage for my RA application, I had it partially done but am mostly re-starting this afternoon while I have the time.

If you, too, aren't quite feeling Christmassy yet, then open up Pandora and make a Frank Sinatra Holiday playlist. You will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment