Sunday, May 22, 2011

lazy sunday




I woke up at 6:30 this morning to drive to Santa Cruz for an interview at a little local grocery store, which could become a good summer job for me. We'll see! This was followed by a fresh brioche and hot chocolate from The Buttery, and then I picked up Sarah and we drove down the street to the beach to walk down to the lighthouse and back. Church in Aptos, pepperoni, apple and blue cheese pizza from Pizza My Heart in Capitola eaten with my parents at the Capitola beach, and then a good long nap in the sun spilling across my bedroom. I just went outside to garden for a half hour with my mother, and the rosemary and lavender seem to be going crazy along our driveway. Mom spotted one of the tiny frogs that we sometimes find along there, too, and I caught it briefly. He was so photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment