Wednesday, March 2, 2011

un examen et des bisous pour ma famille

I have French exams today, this morning written and this afternoon conversational. Do not be afraid for me, I shall come out of them ship-shape. A few weeks ago I received in the mail a darling headband made by my friend Sarah at UC Berkeley, and was so inspired by her creativity that I have made a few myself. I wore hers almost every day for a week and decided that I should attempt a few variations, not that I am complรจtement averse to a little outfit repetition here and there.
So here are some of the headbands - the floral one is Sarah's, the striped mine, and also a shot of the newly dried roses sitting in an empty pomegranate cider bottle on my windowsill, simply because they are so beautiful and petite. Avez un bon mercredi!

No comments:

Post a Comment