Thursday, February 10, 2011

focus focus focus focus focus

Well, I am buckling down. I am writing a book. And I am determined to get past the first three pages this time. I need something to put a little focus and direction in my productivity, so be prepared for an extraordinary work, it's forthcoming! We're doing workshops in Creative Writing: every person needs to choose either poetry, short fiction, or creative non-fiction, submit a piece, and then present it to be critiqued in class. I am in creative non-fiction and, like Gilbert told Anne in book two, perhaps this is my genre after all. I have gotten (+) marks on all of my turned in pieces (twelve so far) and (+) is high praise from our professor. I did get one check mark today, which means job well done but not extraordinary

Perhaps I shall write an essay about

12:04 am: that was interrupted so I could go extreme trampolining.

No comments:

Post a Comment