Saturday, July 10, 2010

White Wedding


Gretchen's wedding was so beautiful! The garden was incredible, with hydrangeas and agapanthas and roses in bloom, Malena and I read a selection of verses and a bit from Corelli's Mandolin and the ceremony was brief and lovely. Gretchen looked absolutely beautiful, Tom looked handsome in a grey suit and green tie, and the tables and food were beautiful. People could write a poem, note or song to share on a card and many were very creative and artistic with their kind and funny sentiments. The cake was gorgeous and delicious, and everyone had a wonderful time!


It's nice to have a few days at home with my family before I head back across to the city, as I do miss them when I am gone. I just came home and ordered my new phone (very exciting) and found out who my roomate is: Sarah from South Carolina. Many new developements!

No comments:

Post a Comment